Followers

6.01.2011

Need a New Hair Style

Hi Hi-

I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend for Memorial Day holiday.
I just got back in town Monday to celebrate with my sis with a cook out at the park. The weather is getting super hot, and I don't like it since we're no where near the beach. I just came back from FL and the beach scenes is just something I can see myself at. I got a bronze tan..LOL ^_^
I'm in desperate need for a haircut and hair style. Any suggestions?

Yummm....beef franks, chicken, and corn. I know I am so Americanized when it comes to junk food! I am just consumed by it since the majority of our food are processed.

More grilled chicken strips! I grilled some onions and served them on a Kaiser bun. Yum..it was delicious...but I didn't take a picture..lol. 残念

It's amazing how the frame of my face looks based on how I part my bangs. Can  you suggest as to which side you like it parted?


I'm tired of this orange looking hair color. My friends suggest me going back to dark since it makes me look younger...so you might see me with dark hair next time.

=) Take cares loves and thanks again!

xoxo
yumi

2 comments:

tiffany eck said...

I vote for a side-swept bang

madie said...

nothing wrong about being americanized.  i am so 'americanized' when it comes to food.  ;D