Followers

2.05.2010

Hey everyone!

I've just been so exhausted with school and everything ^_^. I haven't had time to keep up with my blog, and do things that I like to do. so sorrie girls. But thanks for
Beyond Me for nominating me for this award, she's so sweet and lovely.
[Beautiful_Blogger-1.jpg] 

I love the blogger world and the people who read my blog, even though I don't have that many followers...

Also, I just became a follower for Nikki: So go check her out, I love her unique style!
Source: Nikki's Blog:

Btw, Here's a better pic of my mini Valentines Day giveaway :) Oh! and I added a red, sexy nail polish in the bunch.

There's still a lot of time to join! Please check this post for more information >> http://ewwitsnikki.blogspot.com/2010/01/mini-valentines-day-giveaway-from-me.html

No comments: