Followers

7.26.2012

Welcome Back


Hi everyone, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I have been on hiatus and traveling. But, I will definitely make it a goal to start posting since I am on summer vacation after my birthday. I have been traveling around south Florida. I went back home to visit and celebrate my birthday which was a great feeling. I am going to do a little bit of re-lifting to my blog. I will add a restaurant review section to the blog from all my traveling! I will be moving shortly in the beginning of August to a new place so I will keep you lovelies updated. Thanks for stopping by my blog and always commenting. This picture was taken during one of my trips to Tampa, FL trying to capture the sunset.

xoxo
yumi

1 comment:

Shop N' Chomp said...

What a pretty pic!  Welcome back :)