Followers

6.07.2011

Pinkyparadise Haul & FOTD


Hi everyone,

I've been doing some online shopping. I've been wanting to try out different color lens. I've never had pink contact lens before and I'm a huge fan of grey lens. I got two lens from pinkyparadise


I saw the lens from Eki's blog and I loved the way they look on her!

 Pinkyparadise.com give special offer code to her readers so I decided to take the chance!
Promotion code: EKILOVE
Use this code to get the following gwp with any lens purchase,
terms and conditions:
1. every pair of lens purchase will entitle a FREE animal lens case PLUS a mystery gift.
2. purchase 2 pairs get 2 mystery gifts, 3 pairs 3 gifts, so on.
3. discount code only works on a minimum purchase of 1 pair.


It took about an average of 3 weeks for me to get my package. But everything was secured safely and I received two items in the order.

 The contact lens cases were so kawaii! One a puffer fish and a pink piggy. I also received two mystery gifts. A velcro hair accessory and eye collagen mask! I was super excited.

EOS Candy Pink

Dueba Shiny Grey (also known as Puffy 3 Tone)

I'm excited to do reviews on the new lens. I am leaving you with a FOTD.

So a little update, I just came back from FLL, WPB, MIA area and got lots of Vitamin D and sunshine. I'm super happy too.

 I am wearing the ColourVUE Grey 3 Tone lens taken in natural outdoor light. So far it's my favorite lens.
 (0_o) Gomen!..my lop-sided eye. Just simple makeup, no lashes. I will be changing my hair color soon to something dark!

Toodles~ Thanks for visiting my blog again. I want to have a better camera so I can take better pictures. I'm super sorry for the blurriness and the lack of true color.

xoxo
yumi

6 comments:

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

I love the contacts! :) Your eyes look so shiny =)

yumikomura said...

yeah they do. Those were the Puffy 3 Tone from Colour Vue. They are super comfortable.

Rachel said...

Love the contacts and your hair colour! Can't wait to see it when you've dyed it =)

Rachel said...

Love the contacts and your hair colour! Can't wait to see it when you've dyed it =)

Rachel said...

Love the contacts and your hair colour! Can't wait to see it when you've dyed it =)

Cayumi Nagamura said...

Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

I really enjoy browsing your blog.

I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty :)

cayumi

Enjoy and stay pretty :)

cayumi