Followers

10.16.2010

Mag Scan: Jelly Nov 2010

Hi everyone! This week was really busy with me balancing school, work, and test prep to get into professional school. Phew..I can finally breathe now and takes things slowly, going back to the norm of events.

I was reading a Japanese magazine: Jelly the Nov 2010 edition. Just thought to show some scans on my blog. I'm thinking of dying my hair that light, but I don't think it would look that great on me like it does on these girls. =(

So how are you? I would like to know what you beautiful ladies are doing. And I really appreciate those who come visit and read my blog.

xoxo
yumi

Jelly Nov 2010 Issue






I really like this simple outfit. White is my favorite color since my skin is so pale. And since it is winter time, it would look cute to pull out these boot.






2 comments:

Georgina said...

i luuuurve mag scans! thank you babe! :) havent seen Jelly before, so nice of you to scan and upload them :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the mag scans! ^_^