Followers

3.07.2010

Key Chain & Art Creation

Hey everyone!~ I decided to start on a few projects and sewing techniques on some crafts that I had picked up from a fabric store. I'm excited, but everything is new to me and it is very frustrating to figure out how to stitch fabric on the correct way without the ugly side exposing outward. I will post up a step by step process how I made the bag. My first creation took me forever since I had never used a sewing machine and the thread kept on breaking. =( So tiring and frustrating. Here's  a few photography shots that I took of my cell chain that my friend gave me. Just to post it up here.
Here are the fabric that I bought. I'm excited to make new projects with my own love. Any ideas?
Until Next time,
<3 yumiko

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute chain (; gluck with your sewing and creations hehe

s said...

Oooh I like your photos! Can't wait to see your creations!!

Maeve Rachel said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with Yumi!! I'm sure it'll be amazing! I love the fabrics <3 such pretty, bright colours <3

Irene said...

I love the phone charm - so pretty & girly! (with a touch of class!)

I like all the colors you chose for your project - can't wait to see the results!

DiWiMakeup said...

Cute fabric! I'm looking forward to your creations!

xo,Diana

Charlotte said...

Best of luck with your sewing endeavours. I can already tell by that little preview of the fabric that you're set to create something beautiful. Do let me know if you need help/advice with the technical stuff. I'm always excited to assist those venturing into the fabulous world of sewing. (^___~)

Ken said...

what are u going to make?