Followers

3.21.2010

Favorite Snacks + FOTD

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a little bit of myself to you all. First with my favorite snacks! I love Garden Creme Crackers! This one is of durian flavor, but my favorite flavor is ichigo (strawberry). I'll die to run to the Asian stores to get these. They are absolutely irresistible. I can't get my hands off them.


You can see the light layers of the wafer cracker with creme filling inside. It's not very sweet and you don't feel like you're eating a lot of it. But it's quite addicting.


I also discovered this new chips in that I enjoy eating. It's a Korean snack which is sweet potato chips. They have sesame seed coating on some of the chips and it's very light and crispy like the shrimp crackers. But this is sweet and I like it too!

I <3 seaweed salad! This is my favorite salad! I can eat it all day with all my meals. Never gets me bored yumm...!

Thanks for visiting everyone! Here's some FOTD that I took because I'm bored!
thank you for following! <3 yumiko


I've been wanting to tag the people who have really interesting blogs that I read all the time. I know that I have been tagged before, but I just never got enough followers to tag and it would seem like a repeat if I gave it to the person who had given me.

Here's the catch. I am tagging the top 15 blogs who I think are kawaii! I know ^_^ there's more than 15 of you who I read all the time. So, I just wanted to know one interesting fact about you! It can be some secret or some talent...etc.. anything! Then you have to select other bloggers who deserved this award.

  1. Lisa
  2. Irene
  3. Sophia
  4. Nikki
  5. Eki
  6. LittoMokka
  7. Nic Nic
  8. Katie Ngo
  9. risyahoneydew 
  10. Rachel 
  11. e.motion in: motion
  12. Michelle
  13. xppinkxx
  14. shopnchomp
  15. Kate Gene
Something about me: I am very particular about my coffee. I like small expresso shots with dulce de leche or condensed milk and cool designs.

14 comments:

Susie said...

Hahaha that seaweed salad is my favorite too!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ooh, I haven't eaten those Garden Creme Crackers in like forever! My fave is strawberry too. *nom nom nom* You look so cute in your FOTD =)

Anonymous said...

I love your complexion in your FOTD. Your skin looks... creamy and delicious. Hahah, not like I sound like a creeper or anything.
Fun post :)

Risya! said...

thanks for tagging me^^
cute FOTD btw~~ liking the lips pose^^

lucy said...

The wafer snacks looks so delish!!

Irene said...

Oh Yumi!!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for this award...I had a very VERY bad day, and this actually brightened it up so much! You are so sweet! :)

Secondly, I am also a HUGE fan of seaweed salad! I love it all the time...except in the morning maybe. ;) I always love your LOTDs, you are too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweety ^_^ thanks so much for the award! I will be happy to accept hehe (; mmm seaweed salad!

ectini said...

Hey love! Mmmm those snacks look so good! Thanks for the award :D & Super cute FOTD! <3

s said...

OMG I looove those Korean sweet potato (goguma)snacks too!! Even better is fresh baked goguma, and eat it with kimchee ^_^

Your FOTD's are always so cute ~ you look like a lil doll and I want to pinch your cheeks :)

THANKS for the kawaii award!! I love the way it looks!!! It truly is kawaii!

Edna said...

mmm, the snacks look yummy :) havent had a wafer in soooo long!

tinypaperheart said...

oh, those wafers look soo good!! :)

Unknown said...

YAYY!!! Finally someone that likes the durian wafers! Most people I know think durian smells like cat poo but I think it's delicious! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Thank you, Yumiko! :D *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Thank for the award!!!

I LOVE seaweed salads, esp the same kind as your pic!!

Cute FOTD, we need to see more of them ;)